Find out how to get involved with Sustainable DC in order to make the District healthiest, greenest, most livable city in the nation.
You are already part of Sustainable DC! Every day, each of us can—and increasingly do—contribute to creating a healthier, greener, and more livable city.
Get started by Taking Ten actions for a greener and healthier District!
- Sign up! The best way to get started with Sustainable DC is to sign up for our monthly newsletter. It contains stories of people making changes, sustainability-related events, and monthly volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer! Whether it’s with Sustainable DC, Serve DC, or any of the many other excellent volunteer opportunity providers, giving your time is one of the most effective ways to make our city more sustainable.
- Make a connection: If you work with a group who could benefit from Sustainable DC volunteers or would like us to speak with their group, let us know at email@example.com. We are always looking for new partners with which to work.
- Serve as an Ambassador: Join the dozens of residents who have become a Sustainable DC Ambassador to talk to your friends and family.
- Organize: Adams Morgan and U Street corridor residents are creating their own sustainability plans; neighbors around Hickey Run competed to see who could install the most stormwater management landscaping. How can you organize and inspire your own neighborhood? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.